This week I'm sharing my Top 5 most-used self-care tools and I would love to hear your favorites too!
1. Part of my everyday morning routine, tongue scraping removes excess bacteria and can help prevent cavities, gum disease, bad breath and dental decay. It also helps improve sense of taste! I love this stainless steel option.
2. I also use Oil of Oregano every day - this powerful oil works as a natural antibiotic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. I use one drop on my toothbrush every morning to help kill bacteria and boost immunity. Note: a little goes a very long way!
3. Dry brushing increases circulation, exfoliates the skin, stimulates the lymph system to release toxins and breaks down cellulite. I really like this brush - it has very stiff bristles and a removable handle to better reach every inch of skin.
4. My jade roller and gua sha are necessary tools to help reduce puffiness, stimulate circulation and help reduce the appearance of wrinkles. I never leave home without either of these items!
5. I have a journal obsession! I love to write down words, phrases and ideas that tickle my brain and always like to have a notebook close by - I love this luxe suede option and these fun options by my friend and local artist Lisa Kaw.
What are your must-have self-care tools?
Whether it’s love, good health, a solid relationship, serenity, freedom, a title, respect, or a certain number in the bank or on the scale - anything you chase will always be outside of you.
Apart from you.
A Perpetual Separation.
The energy of chasing by nature keeps you in pursuit and the desired "thing" running away from you. This creates more resistance & frustration and actually widens the gap between you and what you want.